I’m going to keep them short and sweet:
- Read more books (maybe buy a Kindle to help with this goal?).
- Meal plan. Use my cookbooks to be more creative.
- Bake more. Use my new toy, the Kitchen Aid mixer!
- Be more calm & positive at work.
- Take a photography class. I love photography, but want to learn how to do more with our Canon DSLR Rebel XS. I want Craig to join me so he knows how to use the camera when we are on vacation, etc.
- Do yoga more often. Aim for 2 times per week. I find that yoga is so good for my body and for dealing with stress.
- Train and run a 10K: Summerfest 10K on July 10, 2011. In the past, I have completed two half marathons and a couple of 5k’s, an 8 mile race in California, but never a 10K. I have a love/hate relationship with running. Hurdling in high school left me with bad knees. Let’s hope if I train properly, I can do this 6 mile run and accomplish my goal!
- Attend a blog conference. I want to go to the Healthy Living Summit in 2011, no matter where it is.