I’ve got another great giveaway for you readers! Have you tried Food Should Taste Good chips yet?
They are delicious! One winner will get to pick out 5 bags of chip flavors to try out for themselves!
Over the weekend, we tried White Cheddar and Jalapeno. I loved them both and so did Craig!
I also have Toasted Sesame, The Works, and Multigrain to try out yet!
All chip varieties are free of cholesterol, preservatives and trans fat, and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified Kosher and Gluten Free, lower in sodium, and are a good source of dietary fiber.
They currently have 11 flavors in their 5.5oz line: Multigrain, Sweet Potato, Olive, Jalapeño, The Works!, Chocolate, Lime, Blue Corn, Cheddar, Toasted Sesame, and White Cheddar.
The winner can pick their top 5 chip flavors from the list above and Food Should Taste Good will send you a sample box.
Here is how to enter:
I will pick one winner on Tuesday, July 26th after 7 p.m. CST using random.org. I’ll post the winner that evening, so check back here to find out if it’s you!
Each of the following counts as an entry. Just leave a separate comment for each one you do!
Entries open to U.S. residents only please. Sorry, no P.O. boxes.
1) Visit the Food Should Taste Good website OR check out the flavors above and tell me which chip flavor(s) you are most interested in trying and what you would dip it in or pair it with?
2) Follow me on Twitter: @FitintheMidwest. If you already follow me, just comment that you’re already a follower!
3) Tweet about this giveaway by posting the following:
Check out the #giveaway @FitintheMidwest for a chance to #win 5 bags of Food Should Taste Good chips http://wp.me/p13dZe-Cz
4) Subscribe to my blog via e-mail or follow via Google reader. (If you already do one of these, just say that in your comment and it will count as an entry).
5) Post about the giveaway on your blog. Include the link in your comment.
6) StumbleUpon, Press This, post on Facebook, or Digg it. Let me know if you have done one of these.
Good luck and thanks for entering!