I’ve seen other bloggers do the Friday Favorites thing, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon.
1. My new Speck candyshell iPhone 4S case. Since I love teal, I picked out the Pirate’s Cove Teal color. I did like the white too since I have a white phone, but that one was temporarily out of stock. I will do a review on the product once I have used it a little while longer.
I found a coupon for 15% off the product (I always search the company name and coupon on google and come up with something most of the time). And, I ordered the case on Tuesday and it arrived this morning. Great customer service–another favorite!
2. QR codes/tags in magazines for entering contests. I like entering contests and sometimes I even win them from magazines (I have had the most luck with Lucky magazine).
I’ve been wanting to try them out for a while and now that I have a smart phone, I can. I used the Women’s Day magazine tag codes and the microsoft tag app that was recommended.
3. The stair stepper and rowing machines at the gym. Love how fun rowing feels and how I get a total body workout. Like that the stair stepper works my butt and leg muscles hard and I burn a lot of calories in a short period of time.
4. Taking the bus. I’ve only been doing it for a couple of weeks, but I like how relaxing my commute is now and how I’ve been able to read a lot on my Kindle and magazines during my ride.
Spring 2011 magazine pictured because someone gave me a bunch to read and I am that far behind on them but the bus is helping me get rid of them!
5. This Coconut Creme Pie Larabar. I hadn’t tried this flavor before and I loved it. I am a big coconut fan and I know a lot of people either love it or hate it.
6. A free trial of lollihop. I’ll do a review of the products and the company in a later post. Just got the package this morning and love the concept and the products they include!
7. The movie “The Artist.” Haven’t seen it yet, but I like the concept of releasing a silent movie in 2011. I think we all could use some silence for two hours and let the facial expressions and actions do all the talking.
8. Cottage cheese. Craig suggested we buy some to eat as protein after the gym and I picked up a container today. Rediscovering that I like it is a good thing. I prefer the flavor of the higher milkfat one like this simply Kraft one. I won’t eat it if I buy the lower milkfat. I got accustomed to the higher milkfat flavor while living in Switzerland.
Have a wonderful Friday! I’m off to work in a bit and have to be there until midnight. Definitely not a favorite. I’d much rather be home or going out to eat with Craig on a Friday evening.